The Brothers of Charity Services, Galway support people with intellectual disabilities to be valued citizens in their local community, to have ordinary life experiences and to be closely connected to family and friends. We are committed to supporting people to make choices about their lives and to the provision of quality services that meet people’s needs.
The Brothers of Charity model of service is based on Personal Outcome Measures requiring employees to be flexible in their approach and their working hours to provide a quality service delivery for each individual.
We pride ourselves on our staff treating each person with an intellectual disability as an individual and at all times acknowledging and respecting the rights and personal dignity of the person.
We require bright ambitious individuals who have a positive attitude towards working with persons with an intellectual disability and who are committed to ensuring that our service users lead as normal and enjoyable a life as possible. In return for this dedication and commitment we offer the following:
- Competitive Rates of Pay – please click on below link to view HSE pay circular. http://www.hse.ie/eng/staff/Benefits_Services/pay/
- Excellent working conditions
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan – Single Public Service Pension Scheme (SPSPS)
- Sports and Social Clubs
- Opportunities for further career development
- Exceptional Training and Development
The Brothers of Charity Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Head of HR: Michelle Kenny